- Dongtan General Manager’s Message Encouraging your child to dream and reach their highest potential at Helen Doron International Dongtan
Helen Doron International Dongtan provides a systematic curriculum based on
30 years of experience in early childhood education.
Our beautiful facilities at HDI have been designed to create a comfortable and
enriching experience for children.
Welcome to Helen Doron International Dongtan; the best start to a bright future!
Morning Kindy Program / 3~6 years
- Based upon 30 years’ experience in English as a Second language education, Helen Doron International offers an enriching, reassuring and stimulating learning environment developed by the global leader in children’s English education. Helen Doron International believes that play is not only make learning fun, but is a developmentally appropriate learning method. In all of our classes, children are challenged to explore the world through play, learn to think creatively, test concepts, draw conclusions, and master new skills.
* Morning Kindy Timetable
|09:10 ~ 09:40||Student’s Arrival|
|09:40 ~ 09:55||Snack Time|
|09:55 ~ 10:15||Circle Time|
|10:15 ~ 12:20||Morning Class|
|12:20 ~ 13:20||Lunch Time|
|13:20 ~ 15:00||Afternoon Class|
|15:00 ~ 15:20||Home Time|
After School Program
After School Program / 4~6 years & Elementary school kids
Helen Doron revolutionized teaching English as a foreign language to young children by developing a method that imitates the way in which babies learn their mother tongue. Our specially trained teachers provide a supportive and nurturing environment which encourages self-expression and creativity. Children learn English easily and naturally through unique learning materials, structured activities and play.
* 6Y, Elementary Class – 3 Times per week (Mon / Wed / Fri)
|15:05 ~ 15:25||Library Time|
|15:25 ~ 16:15||First class (50 mins)|
|16:20 ~ 17:15||Second class (55 mins)|
* 4~5Y Class – 2 Times per week (Tue / Thu)
|16:05 ~ 16:25||Snack Time|
|16:30 ~ 17:10||First class (40 mins)|
|17:15 ~ 17:55||Second class (40 mins)|
- BBS (Baby’s Best Start / 3 ~ 24 Months)
- Baby’s Best Start promotes parent/child bonding. Babies learn: English, social development, pre-reading skills, music and rhythm, brain development, baby signs and physical development. Parents also learn practical early child education facts to enhance their parenting skills.
- TBS (Toddler’s Best Start / 15 months ~ 3 years)
- Toddlers effortlessly learn English in this entertaining course filled with songs, rhymes and cognitive development, this programme makes learning fun. Children acquire encyclopaedic knowledge, maths and even social skills through fun activities and games well-suited to their developmental levels. Movement and music not only make learning language pleasurable, but they play a key part in developing young children’s sensory and motor skills.
- IBD (It’s a Baby Dragon / 2 ~ 4 years)
- Appropriate for beginning or continuing students, children learn English easily and naturally though entertaining learning activities, games, lots of songs and classroom conversations. Through interactions with other children, young learners engage in easy and fun conversational English and repeated background hearing at home ensures that children learn English as easily as they learn their mother-tongue.
Helen Doron International Dongtan
|Opening hours||Mon – Fri / 09:00 – 18:00|
|Address||100, Oesammi-ro 91beon-gil, Osan-si, Gyeonggi-do|
Our Teachers“Our teachers goal is to instill a lifelong love of learning in our children”. We believe that education, and our teacher’s role is to ignite unstoppable curiosity and give our students the tools and confidence to deal with anything that the future ...Read More+
Our EducationEnter any Helen Doron International classroom and you will find children in the midst of joyful learning, play and discovery. Children learn effortlessly through fun, age-appropriate activities and positive feedback from teachers.Read More+
Notices & Events